Founded in 1992, the Samuel Griffith Society is Australia’s pre-eminent legal affairs society dedicated to promoting federalism and the Australian Constitution. To find out more or to join visit: http://samuelgriffith.org/.
Xavier joined the Society in 2015. He was initially responsible for assisting Secretary Stuart Wood AM QC with administrative and secretarial responsibilities, before taking on the role of Membership Officer.
He was promoted to Director of Strategy at the beginning of 2020, before his appointment as Executive Director at the end of FY 2019-20.
The Samuel Griffith Society
- Holds an annual conference featuring Australia’s foremost judges, lawyers, lawmakers and legal academics
- Publishes Upholding the Australian Constitution
- Promotes public discussion and debate of constitutional issues
- Undertakes and supports research
- Engages in public education and advocacy